Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

The magic box - recount

Today Room 7 play a game Name Magic box.It work by mrs blindfold us and in the box is safe and you need to put your hand is side to try and figure out what miss had put in.


When it was my turn the thing was and smell strong.when I took my blindfold off I saw gel. It was called aloe vera gel and it is used for treating sunburn.

Sentence starters to use:
  • As I stood waiting, my heart was
  • I put my hand nervously into the box, and I felt
  • When Miss Ashley put the blindfold on, it felt like
  • The class giggled as

Did I remember to include….

Title

Introduction

Who, what, when, where, why, who, how

3 paragraphs - burger model

Conclusion - my own thinking/reflection

Specific adjectives

Simile/Metaphor

Different punctuation

Short sentence for effect

Correct spelling throughout the story

A sentence you have added in editing

A sentence you have moved in editing

Sentence starters given

No comments:

Post a Comment